Sunday, May 7, 2006

Rollin' in Miami

My trip to Miami was the perfect end to a crazy semester. MCAT preparations and a crazy slew of classes was incredibly taxing, and relaxing on South Beach listening to some killer tunes and reading a good book was the perfect way to unwind. There was a sea breeze blowing and high flying Caribbean clouds floating by. The waves weren't huge, but they kept the surfers busy. I need one of these beach things about 500 miles closer to campus...




My buddy was checking out the University of Miami, so we spent a morning on campus. The U of Miami was much smaller and less well kept than I expected, and I think he will choose his alternatie university. However, the one bright, shining feature that mountainwest schools can't compete with would definitely be the palm trees....and the really big drinking fountains...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Justin- now i know you LOVE miami, but the party is in P-TOWN! That water fountain looks so refreshing. Did somebody push you in? I hope so...