Today is an exciting day in the Wheeler home. We have welcomed a new member into our family and we have affectionately named him Clifford. He is a big red couch. Yes, we have finally made the plunge and bought a new large red couch. It was a very hard decision ( as you already know). To give you the whole story we saw Clifford one Saturday when we were couch shopping. It was the third weekend in a row that we had gone shopping and had not found anything worth buying. Clifford was one of the last couches we saw at the first store and it took us a few day to decide he was the one. Our chief complaint was he was red and we were worried it would not go well in our apartment. But we took a chance and decided to be bold. We had to wait about a week but today Clifford was delivered to our home. Now all we need to do is decide on some curtains...

8 comments:
Congrats on your new addition! I'm glad you guys didn't go with crazy patterns! =)
We did pick solid color also (brown leather.)
We missed you guys...let us know when you'll be in AZ next! Hopefully before this baby pops out!
Yea! We look forward to meeting Clifford.
That is exciting. So what is the fabric? Is it micro-suede? That seems to be really popular now-a-days. For curtains, I;m gonna put this out there and if you don't like it you an send it on back but I suggest you be bold again and get leopard print. Take it or leave it...
i totally thought you were going to say something else!
Hi guys! I found your blog off of Jarin & Nancy's. Congrats on the new couch, we love our red couches. I think its more versatile than you think it will be initally! We need to get together soon.
I love it!
Hooray for a couch! When Ashly and I finally got our couch we rejoiced for days. I still think about it all the time.
Ooooh Clifford! So cute.
Post a Comment