So you're the dodgeball champion now, eh? Congrats! I didn't make it into the Moab 1/2 this year...stinkin lottery! I know Erik did. I should have joined with him, but I couldn't get in contact with him. I went down with my photography class last weekend, so it was kinda like running a half marathon, but we hiked all over instead. Always glad to be down there though!
Would you call it a gift? A talent? Hard-earned expertise? I can truly say that the other dodgeball teams experienced a dominance on par with the greatest in history. It almost deserves reverence. (It is currently being proudly displayed in my front room, until my wife moves it to the basement)
5 comments:
Ryan missed it! He was so sad. I am so happy you commented on our blog. I had no idea you had one!
man with my bracket, i got wasted way early too. i had george town takin it!
So you're the dodgeball champion now, eh? Congrats! I didn't make it into the Moab 1/2 this year...stinkin lottery! I know Erik did. I should have joined with him, but I couldn't get in contact with him. I went down with my photography class last weekend, so it was kinda like running a half marathon, but we hiked all over instead. Always glad to be down there though!
Yep, hard to beat that! Congrats. :)
Would you call it a gift? A talent? Hard-earned expertise? I can truly say that the other dodgeball teams experienced a dominance on par with the greatest in history. It almost deserves reverence. (It is currently being proudly displayed in my front room, until my wife moves it to the basement)
Post a Comment