Monday, April 28, 2008

FEIST!

As in fairy tales and in life, dreams do come true. And last Tuesday night I had the privilege of seeing one of my most favorite artists on stage in Athens, Ohio; Feist.

Athens is a little over an hour south of Columbus and we made the trek after work. It was a beautiful drive and a fun old city. The concert was at Ohio University which was dedicated in 1804. The night was filled with great music and lots of fun. Here is Feist in action.

You were not suppose to take pictures of the show but how could we not record this great experience. And here is Justin and I waiting for her to come on!



6 comments:

Chou said...

Yeah! Hooray for favorite artists.

Chris and Tiffiney said...

Awesome, although I am not aware of the artist, you are lucky you got to the show. I have been to Weird Al, but my list still has Michael Jackson, Hanson, and Josh Groban remaining. Dreams do come true, so I will wait patiently…
-Chris

Megan Holdaway said...

Too cool (Feist and you going to see her)!

Nate and Kristen said...

I've never heard of her. It sounds like you had fun!

Alyson Turley said...

Hooray for Feist! I'm so proud that you guys went, and even more proud believing that you danced your little hearts out.

mckenzie said...

I love Feist, and Athens!! I worked at the University for a week of EFY. Lovely little place and a great diner. Jealousy!