Sunday, August 17, 2008

Fair Season



Ahhh.... August. The time of year when the crash of demolition derbies, the bleat of 4H sheep destined for mutton-lettuce-tomato sandwiches, and the aroma of fried food fills the Ohio air, sparking images of ferris wheels and food borne illnesses in the minds of young and old alike. I hope you all had a chance to frequent your local county fairs. If not, stop reading this mediocre blog entry and go enjoy some of the finer things of rural life that your local fair has to offer!


Like an eight legged woman.





Oh, and does Salt Lake know about corporate sponsorship?




3 comments:

Jill said...

We missed the county fair this year, but I'm glad you had fun. I don't think they have anything as cool as the 8-legged woman in WY though. By the way, I'm running a half-marathon this Saturday. Any tips for me? (I can't even think about training for a real marathon until my kids are in school, if ever.)

Jill said...

Since you're practically the only real runner I know could you email me your email address so I could ask you a few more questions if the need arises? I could probably find some answers on the internet, but its funner talking to someone I actually know. Thanks. jillallen82@gmail.com

Mandy Lynn said...

That church is really funny!! The caption is what makes it awesome!! Good work bloggers.