It's funny how digital cameras have changed what I take pictures of. I used to take meaningful pictures of close friends, beautiful landscapes, or funny street signs. Now Justin and I take pictures of food. :) Since I have collected so many shots of random food items, I decided to share one. I made these raspberry tarts and they were so cute I had to snap a pic. Anyone else take pictures of their meals? Does this count as playing with my food?
12 comments:
You're so funny - and yes, I do take pictures of my food. I guess it's the only mature way to play with your food. :)
Trust me, you are not the only one! Those raspberries tart looks so yummy! I want a piece! A BIG piece! You owe me one when you are in town. haha
I tell you what, you make some more of those raspberry tarts and send them my way, I promise I will take pictures of them…
-Chris
Was I possibly an influence on Justin for taking pictures of food? I definitely do that, and it's great fun. More fun when you get to eat the food afterwards.
A great way to play with your food! And I DEFINITELY do it to, but ONLY if my food looks as tasty and lovely as yours! They were delish! :)
Those look delish! And add me to the list of food picture takers.
Guilty. I'm about to post about some food i made too. hahahah
Looks like you are Martha Stewart. Most of my meals don't look that good so I never take pictures of them.
Well if I had created a masterpiece like that, I would take a picture too! Those look beautiful!
Oh, they are pretty. Make me one? Obviously I'm NOT the best person to ask about taking pics of food, as I think it perfectly normal.
Mmmmm...yummy! Those look delicious! Great job Brianna! :)
Way to go champ! Those are seriously gorgeous.
Post a Comment