Sunday, March 29, 2009

We're going to Europe!

In June, to celebrate the completion of Justin's medical school boards, we are going to Europe. The trip is a reward for Justin's weeks of studying and Brianna for surviving the whole experience. We are very excited to go but do not have any specific plans yet. We are flying in and out of Geneva, Switzerland, staying with Justin's brother Jason and family in Lyon, and would like to go to northern Italy. Other than that we are open to suggestions. I would like to solicit advice from all you more experienced European travelers. Where are your favorite places to go in Paris, southeastern France, western Switzerland, and northern Italy? We would love your advice about places to stay, ways to travel, foods to try and things to see! If you have more info for us then would fit in a comment, send us an email.

6 comments:

linzi said...

WooHoo!!! That is so great! You will love it. We have lots of favorite little spots and a book filled with highlights of our favorites if you'd like borrow it.

Great lesson yesterday, Justin. Are Michael and I ever going to get to attend your teaching class?

Scottie and Angie said...

WOW exciting!!! You both are such world travelers, I love it!!! Early congrats to you both!!!

So Scottie and I decided to make our blog private, so if you could please email me, I will then email you back with an INVITE!!! Because we love when you look at our blog and know what we are up to.
Love ya,
Angie
shortstuff17_2003@hotmail.com

Chris and Tiffiney said...

Wow sounds awesome! Let me know how long you plan on staying in each country and I can give you some cool places to go. I wish Tiffiney and I was back there again. I love Europe…

Jamie Younker said...

WOW! How fun! You both deserve a fun vacation!

You should chat with Liz, she may know of some places you need to hit up while you're in Europe. You can find her blog through mine. She's listed as "COUSIN!"

Kara said...

Can't WAIT to see you! :)

Jamie Lynn said...

My only comment is to let you know I'm JEALOUS!