This week was an exciting one for us. We made our largest purchase ever (besides Med School tuition). We bought a car!
It has been a few months coming. Now that Justin has started his rotations and may have to be anywhere in the city at any time, we decided it was time to get a second car so that I could get to work. Justin has done a lot of research, with the help of his car guru brother, and we have spent some serious time deciding what would be the best new set of wheels for us.
Therefore, after much thought and a few test drives, we purchased a graphite gray 2006 Honda Accord.
6 comments:
Bernie. Or Bernice. Depending on the gender you've assigned.
Nice wheels! No more troublesome wipers, yeah! (but the fun of trying to unlock your car with our keys after church is over. :(
how about Justin or Brianna? Nah, j/k. Hmmmm... Trudy for a girl, Gerald for a guy.
We bought a Honda back in D-school. Best purchase we ever made. Runs like a gem. Still have it. I'm so excited for you guys- very, very nice car. Maybe Titus? Or Helio? Don't they sound commanding? Yeah... good luck with the name.
Nice, and hondas are great for lasting (I've heard). Must be sad not driving together anymore.
Jamal....for sure!
Man, I love that you decided to copy ME and get a Honda Accord. Just Kidding guys. I think it's a sexy car, just like you both are together. HMMM....my car's name is Cruella Devil, but you can steal it if you want. But seriously, congrats on the car!
Post a Comment