
It's been a wonderful, frolicking, sometimes hectic, fulfilling, and definitely happy ~730 days today since B and I tied the knot. As the bar tender said in Maui on our honeymoon as he served our virgin pina colada (on the house) on day 3, "And they said it wouldn't last..."
Not that there was any doubt, but I'm glad it has. Love you babe!
8 comments:
Two years already! I think it is time for you to expand your family, lol. You must be getting board with each other. JK, I am so glad you two are married and I am happy to have both of you for in-laws.
Correction - 731 days - last year was a leap year. Hooray for one more day! Congrats!!
congrats you guys! Hope you got to do somethin fun!
Happy Anniversary! Keep it rolling.
Hey,
I just found your blog on Kristin's... so I hope you don't mind me checking it out.
I got to hang out with your cute niece the other day. She told me that she loves her uncle Justin and Aunt Brianna. Her and Kenlie were little buddies while they were here visiting!
You two are a great combo! We are glad you found each other.
LoL@Kevin.
Congrats you guys- you two make an awesome couple!
Congrats!!! That is so wonderful, and I love that you are such a happy couple.
Post a Comment