Since it is almost Christmas I thought I better make a small post about Thanksgiving. You can tell I am a little bit behind on my blogging. But I did not want to let it pass without sharing how much fun we had. Justin and I had the chance to host his family for the holiday. It was the first time in 2 years that the whole Wheeler family was together. This meant for tight quarters but lots of great family time. We ran in the first annual Wheeler Wobble, ate lots of food, played games, and tried to stay warm. Here are some of the highlights.
Justin passing out the race packets at the Wheeler Wobble.

Justin crossing the finish line. He did a couple more laps than some of us.

Eating meat pie for breakfast, a Wheeler family tradition.

The Turkey. It takes teamwork.

All the trimmings. We had rolls, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes and gravy, two kinds of green beans, stuffing, cranberries, and jello salad. Thanks to the Watkins for letting us borrow their fridge and oven.

Playing games.

Justin and I also got to meet are new cute nephew.
Thanks to all the Wheelers (plus a few) for traveling to Columbus to spend a memorable Thanksgiving with us.
3 comments:
Thanks for the wonderful Thanksgiving! The pictures bring smiles as we remember the great time we had!
I love the Thanksgiving post! I just posted about Thanksgiving too (last week I think)...better late than never huh? How nice to have so much family come visit! How fun. Have a Merry Christmas!
Great to see those pictures. Looks wonderful! My philosophy is that no post is ever too late. Except the one that never gets posted.
Post a Comment