One of my favorite musicans is
Ingrid Michaelson. I love her style. She is sweet and sassy. Justin suprised me with tickets to see her perform live with Mat Kearny on Wednesday. We had a ton of fun. Here are some of the pictures.


We went with a few couples in our ward.

This was the venue, Newport music hall. The concert was just for OSU students.

Ingrid with her band

Mat Kearny.
7 comments:
That looks like so much fun. I've never been to that venue, it looks pretty cool.
I love Matt Kearney! Glad you guys are doing so well!
How FUN! I haven't been to a concert in a couple of years, I have forgotten how fun they are. Hope you are doing well.
So jealous! I have a huge crush on Ingrid. She is amazing.
It was a great concert I am glad we got to go with you!I also copied the pics from your website...hope you don't mind. You were the only smart ones who brought a camera!
ARGH I am jealous. Miss Michaelson and everyone else who matters never comes to Vegas.
Glad to see you guys had fun!
Happy. :) I'm so glad you got to go. I'm so sad that Ben didn't want to when I announced we needed to go.
Post a Comment