Wednesday, February 2, 2011

RSBC 2011


I know you are all excited because February has come again and it is time for the annual Run Swim Bike Cook Ironman competition. Every year Christy Spackman (Justin's favorite sister) with the help of a distinguished companion, host the RSBC challenge. Justin and I together attempt to run a marathon, swin 2.4 miles, bike 112 and do at least 3 out of the 4 cooking challenges. We would love to have you all join us in this crazy endeavor and then blog about it. To learn more go here.

This week I will make a breakfast food with Hazelnuts...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

do you have a treadmill? where do you swim? Do you have an exercise bike? Eric and I think we could handle the cooking challenge, but the weather being what it is (and my condition what it is), the outdoor exercise aspect is... daunting. What do you guys do to meet your goals in ice and snow? Seriously, let me know...

Julie L said...

Way to go! This just looks way fun year after year after year. I will try to accomplish some of it, though the cooking part is where I can not participate. Because I just have a hard time doing it without a kitchen. Hmmm - although that could be a fun challenge, huh? I'll be watching for your reports!