Sunday, May 4, 2008

Alpacafest '08

Brianna working her magic on an unsuspecting Vicugna pacos



Me and my man Larry, just hanging at Alpacafest. He's good with kids.

6 comments:

Archuleta's Are Betta' said...

Hey! Austin Carlson in the ward actually fixed my bike all up. I guess the brakes were making it go slow. You guys should invest in some bikes. It's a ton of fun! You know that though:) Those animals in the pictures are kind of disturbing. What are they? I'll let you know when we pick a new date. Adios!

Natelli Johnston said...

cheese, cheese wheeler, is that you? I found you on Katy and jeff's blog. When did you get married, your wife is super cute! Good for you going to medical school. What kind of Doc are you going to be? I hear Panu is dating someone, is it serious. I love asking people lot's questions on their blog's. 99% of the time they never answer back. Any ways congrats on the wedding.

Jason said...

I'll never forget testing various sprinkler heads out by the llama and alpaca farm while working for BYU's grounds crew one summer. The darn alpacas kept kicking over our graduated cylinders that we were using to measure the water distribution of the sprinkler heads. I thought I was over it, but after seeing your blog, the feelings of animosity toward alpacas just came rushing right back...

We're looking forward to seeing you this weekend! (Probably way more than you are looking forward to seeing us, given that we will be ambushing your home with stinky diapers and noisy nieces for three days strait...)

Nate and Kristen said...

Those pictures are hilarious!

Jeannette said...

I love alpacas! Dustin and I would always take a trip to the Alpaca Barn when we went to the Western Idaho State Fair.

Brian and Tonya said...

Hey Justin. It's your cousin, Tonya. I just found your blog through Jason's blog and wanted to say Hi, so Hi!!!