Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Run,Bike,Cook, Swim



It is that time of year again, Ironman in a month + cooking. If you have followed our blog for at least a year you know we did this last year, but if not, scroll back a page or two and check out last years competition.

Quick recap: Justin and I have one month (only 28 days) to complete an Ironman (what some people do in one day), Run 26.2 miles , Swim 2.4 miles, Bike 112 miles plus each week create a dish with the superfood of the week. Each weekend we will post our food creation along with how well we are doing with our run, bike and swim requirements. It is open to anyone who wants to participate. It is a good motivator as we are all ready to give up on our new year's resolutions. For more complete details visit here. Wish us luck on our first creation, beans for breakfast.

3 comments:

Julie L said...

I read about this on Cristy's blog and thought it sounded like a terrific challenge. I'm really wishing I had a kitchen now. Good luck! I will be watching for the results.

Hey, It's me...Jessica said...

Way to get moving! Next year I am going to do this. This year, well, being 33 weeks prego is seriously dampening my aspirations of even attempting an IronMan. Good luck!

Kristenjane said...

I think that is so great that you guys do that! I am looking forward to seeing what you cook!